There is a rift between the PPP and the PTM Cynthia Ritchie

There is a rift between the PPP and the PTM Cynthia Ritchie

I have been doing research on PTM for the last two years, I was also supported by the intelligence agencies, I have been coming to Pakistan for ten years.

 There is a rift between the PPP and the PTM. I have been researching the PTM for the last two years, and I have been supported by the intelligence agencies, she said. I stand by the allegations leveled against the PPP leaders. I am ready to go to court to face the investigation and answer all the allegations. I am in Pakistan, I am not going anywhere, he told a private TV channel. ۔
In one of my interviews, an attempt was made to give the impression that perhaps former Health Minister Shahabuddin tried to give me a massage again and again, but this is not the case. After which I contacted the reporter and told the truth. Now the reporter has corrected himself. ۔
He said that he had a very close relationship with the Minister of Health, Shahabuddin. When the PPP helped me to join him in 2010, the incident of harassment took place when Shahabuddin tried to massage my shoulder.

It was unexpected for me, I told him to stay away, that was all. Former Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani stated that he met me at a diplomatic function. However, this is not true when Yousuf Raza When Gilani was removed from his post, I had a meeting with him in the Presidency. There were some Americans and other people in the room at that time.

I have been coming to Pakistan for ten years, he said. Especially when I talk about the former interior minister and the former prime minister, log boxes are set up. Agencies can easily tell when the presidency is in session. He came and when he left. When I met Yousuf Raza Gilani, four other people were also present. We talked on various topics. When we started to leave, they hugged me inappropriately.
I stepped back, while the rest of the people in the room were watching as if nothing had happened. They said that I believe what Yousuf Raza Gilani did to me on purpose. I was also harassed online. The American woman said that Rehman Malik called me for a visa, his driver cooked me in a big car, Rehman Malik gave me a bouquet and gave me a drink, after drinking I lost consciousness, Rehman Malik got drunk and abused me. Targeted

On the way back, I was so drunk that it was getting difficult to walk. Rehman Malik dropped me on the car. The dropping driver was fined 2,000. I also complained to the US embassy but got no response,  he said. He said that he has been doing research on PTM for the last two years. He said that he was also supported by the intelligence agencies.

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box