many 'lucky' people who have survived the crash for a variety of reasons.

many 'lucky' people who have survived the crash for a variety of reasons.

While the plane crash in Karachi, the capital of Sindh province, has caused great sorrow and grief to many families, there are also many 'lucky' people who have survived the crash for a variety of reasons.

While authorities have so far confirmed the survival of two passengers aboard the ill-fated plane, an air hostess of Pakistan International Airlines was also unable to return to duty on Friday due to untimely confirmation by authorities. Be safe from

An air hostess named Madiha Iram was on duty on the crashed PIA plane. But he was not confirmed for the flight at the time and was replaced by another air hostess on the plane.

 Madiha Iram said that this was the first time in her ten-year tenure that she could not go there after being put on duty on a plane. I had agreed to host this unfortunate flight, he said.

I was ready on time but the PIA vehicle did not come to take me to the airport. I contacted the concerned department and found out that there was a question mark next to my name and that is why the second flight Host Anam Khan has been called in as my replacement.

Madiha said that while informing me about this, the concerned department told me that now I have not come to get the car.

She said she was worried that this had never happened before and that it was disturbing that this was happening in the performance of professional duties because I had not even applied for duty today (Friday). Maybe I had a life, that's why I survived.

She said she has been in a state of shock ever since she found out about the accident and has not been able to recover.

On the one hand, we are shocked at the loss of our lives, on the other hand, we are saddened by the deaths of passengers and crew members who lost their lives in the accident. This incident will be remembered by me as a nightmare for the rest of my life. Maybe now I'm scared to go on duty on the flight. 

After the accident, many people called to see my name on the roster and the family was upset, but when they found out I was not on the plane, everyone was very relieved and surprised, he said.

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box