The ticket collector patted that your station is coming, please go, Irfan Khan's letter once again made his fans cry.

https://aal-news.blogspot.com/


 Mumbai: I am sure I will surrender. These are some of the painful words that legendary Irfan Khan uttered in a letter to his friend in 218 mentioning his illness. The letter was also published in the Indian media. Today, the news of his demise once again sent a letter to his loved ones. He wrote in the letter that in this world, 'uncertainty is certain' and that he had many plans and dreams in his own wave. They were walking fast when suddenly the ticket collector patted them on the back saying, Your station is coming. Please get off.  He mentioned in a post in early March 2118 that he had contracted a rare form of cancer.  A few months ago, I was suddenly diagnosed with a cancer called neuroendocrine cancer, he wrote. I first heard about this disease. A search revealed that not much research has been done on it. Since this is the name of a rare physical condition, its treatment is also uncertain ... 'According to the BBC, Irfan Khan further wrote that he' suddenly realized that he was floating in an unknown sea like a cocktail. He said that he has no control over it. He said that he is in pain. I was admitted to a hospital a few weeks later. It hurts a lot. It was known that there would be pain but such pain ... I feel the pain now. No courage, no consolation. The whole universe is wrapped up in this pain. The pain felt bigger than God. Expressing his views from the hospital, he wrote," The hospital I am in also has a balcony, from where the view from the outside can be seen. On one side of the road is my hospital and on the other side is Lord's Field. There's a smiling poster of Owen Richards. Mecca of my childhood. At first glance, I had no idea. It felt like that world was never mine ... ”And then one day I realized that I was not part of anything that claimed to be certain. Neither hospital nor stadium ... The heart said that only uncertainty is certain. ”He wrote that for the first time he felt a strange kind of freedom between hope and beam that prepared him for self-surrender and trust. He also wrote that he is accompanied on this journey by the prayers of people from all over the world, including those who know him and those who do not. Every twig, every leaf, every flower that blossoms from the collective prayer of the people introduces me to a new world, he writes. I am. ' He also wrote that he was confident that he would surrender.

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box