New York Cemetery is becoming, my money is gone, I want to die in Pakistan, bring me back "Actress Mera appealed to the Prime Minister

https://aal-news.blogspot.com/

New York Cemetery is becoming, my money is gone, I want to die in Pakistan, bring me back "Actress Mera appealed to the Prime Minister

Pakistani actress Meera has appealed to Prime Minister Imran Khan to arrange for her to be brought back from New York to Pakistan.
Actress Meera said in a video message that she was currently imprisoned in a hotel room in New York, she came with Humayun Saeed and other artists to shoot the film, all their collages were gone and she was trapped in the United States. Yes, they have run out of money.

Actress Mera said "New York is becoming a cemetery, there are thousands of deaths every day, death is coming to everyone but I do not want to die in a foreign country. I want to die in Pakistan. "

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box